Skip to Main Content?

I'm Injured

Get what you need from ACC

If you’re injured in New Zealand or your partner suffers a fatal injury, the first thing you need to do is to get assistance from ACC. This assistance is designed to meet your injury related needs for health, social support, financial support and rehabilitation.